Our Life...

Our Life...
...summed up in one photo.

Thursday, February 3, 2011

Anonymous

Still trying to figure out this blogosphere stuff.  A few of you have mentioned you tried to leave a comment, but needed an account to do so and didn't really want to create one. (Which btw I understand COMPLETELY!)

So...I think I figured out how to enable the anonymous option for comments. It was really difficult.  It involved all 2 seconds of clicking a button. :-p

If you would like to leave a comment (hint, hint) it should now give you the option of posting one without signing into an account.  Just choose anonymous under the "Comment as" section under the comment box.

I have to admit I was beginning to feel a little vulnerable after bearing my soul to the world. I guess I've learned now to comment on every blog I visit, just in case anyone else is as insecure as I am. ;-)

3 comments:

  1. Commenting! :-)
    Love the pictures of your family on this page. And...I'm looking forward to following your Life with the 4 Walls around you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are too funny! Love you! AND, I love your blog. I think it might be one of my favorites of the "newbies". xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Enjoyed reading your 1st entry and viewing your profile pictures... Too bad Chris does not want us to identify him!

    ReplyDelete