Our Life...

Our Life...
...summed up in one photo.

Friday, February 4, 2011

Hudson

As I was sitting at the computer, my 3 yr. old, Hudson, comes running out of the room because he is scared of something on tv. The kiddos were watching a show about DisneyWorld and I guess one of the rides they were showing was a little too scary for him. Hudson had decided that he didn't want to go there...EVER. While we don't have plans to go in the near future, we would like to go one day. So I needed to get him over THAT idea.

He sat on my lap and I talked him through the typical stuff. We wouldn't have to go near anything that was scary, mommy and daddy would be there...yada, yada, yada. He turns around to look at me with his eyes big and a huge smile and says in his raspy wittle voice, "Heeyyyy, Daddy can kick the bad guys heads off!"

Yep, told you he's our protector.

No comments:

Post a Comment