Our Life...

Our Life...
...summed up in one photo.

Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Where to start?

I really miss writing. Not sure that anyone misses reading what I write, but I think it will be fun to start putting some thoughts down again. My kids are always doing something or saying something that makes me laugh, shake my head or causes me to examine things a little more closely. That's what I have planned for this. Well, that, and I would like to record what God is doing in my life, personally and with my family. Especially since the writing things in an actual journal and scrapbooking pictures stuff ain't happening right now.

I'll warn you in advance, run-on sentences are my favorite, grammar sometimes falls by the wayside (especially since I'm out of practice with this writing for anyone else to read stuff), and if nothing else, I prefer to be REAL. Sometimes that's a good thing, other times well, I'm not so sure. So, if any of those things are a pet peeve for you my blog probably won't be in your top 10. :-)  But if you can overlook my imperfections or better yet don't mind staring them straight on, please come along for the ride!

No comments:

Post a Comment